Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas plan gone ruin~

Hey everybody,

I just back from searching for bus ticket to Penang on this Thursday night at Medan Gopeng. Before this, I was undecided whether to go or not. Apparently, all 15 to 20 ticketing stalls in Medan Gopeng tickets are fully booked. Huhu. Imagine all the stalls only send out 1 bus. So 20 buses. Say 30 people per bus, means 600 people are going to Penang on that night from Ipoh alone. Haven't counted people who are driving. Plus people from other places. Haha. I pray that Penang don't sink this Christmas. Haha. Jk jk. Anyway, I think I just stay back celebrate Christmas in COP and hopefully meet up with Teik Hui.

Anyways, finally I got a task to do at work today. Sorting up information using excel. Alot to do. According to my colleague who is 2 months senior than me, said, in the beginning, this is the tasks they will give, and slowly get more and more difficult. Haha. Thats all for now. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment