Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Special day~

Hey everybody,

I just got back from Ipoh. It had been a really hot day. Good for hanging clothes but not good for enjoying. Had been sweating all the way back in the car. Thank God my room isn't that hot. Hehe..

Well, today is my birthday and I must say yesterday till today had been very grand and meaningful moments of my life. My friend Kelvin planned to have sleepover at Aaron's house and (unintentionally) planned a birthday celebration for me. Haha. It started of by going to Aaron's house to put our stuff.


Aaron's family had just bought a dog. Her name is Fabbie. Very cute.


Then we went Jusco. Just nice there is a flower and leaf exhibition. Nice flower.


Then we had movie. Then one more cars of friends plus my two beloved cousins, Edrea and Erica came over to Ipoh. We then went to "1919" to have dinner. This is the best dinner I've eaten this sem. I think its much much much better and nicer than western or Japanese food. I guess cause I'm a Chinese? Haha. We had fried brinjo (excellent), salted egg chicken (favourite), mix vege belacan (unique), black pepper deer meat (normal), taufu (quite big and yummy), butter prawn (saliva dripping). Haha. It was so funny that when my friends all wanted to plan something, they have to ask me to go to the toilet to avoid the surprise. But I can read their mind after that though.. Haha.


Then we had game session in Aaron's house. To past time till 12am. We had some bacardi with sprite. It was my first time drinking so much (2 small cup). The portion is 50% bacardi 50% sprite. It tasted horrible. But everybody are suppose to drink. It's like the "highlight" of the night. So, ok la.. Have to drink.


Well.. For me, I'm still strong and conscious. But these 2 friends, their face turn red. Haha.

We played many games la.. The last one was the craziest. TRUTH OR DARE!!! Gosh.. If you choose truth, maybe still ok la.. But if you choose dare, gosh.. need to kiss people. Lol.. This one cannot share the pics.. Keke..


"tak tak tak.. " the clock strikes 12am.. There comes one of my favourite cake.. Secret recipe's "new york cheese" cake. Haha. The cake was wonderful seriously. After that, slowly all go back.


Just some singing session.

So, the night ends like that. Well after that, on the bed, Kelvin and I had a good chat till 230am though. And then today had a wonderful breakfast. Ya.. I bought a new racket dy. Keke. I think its quite a good deal. Yonex Carbonex 6800, free string and grip, RM115. This is the first time buying racket myself though. Hehe..




Gonna try it later...

Thanks alot to all of you who make this celebration for me.. THANKS!!!
Tata.. My long post. Haha..

3 comments:

  1. =D it was one of the best nightssss!!glad you had a good time.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hi!
    you're aaron's friend..
    nice.. =)

    ReplyDelete