Tuesday, November 17, 2009

May God's will be done~

FAQ:

Q: You already got a job?

Usually the answer is "no. I'm still jobless and still applying job everywhere."


Then the next question will be..


Q: Then what you do at home? Not boring?

Well, not that boring. I usually online (chat with friends), play game, hang out with friends, and also teach piano and violin every Wednesday and Thursday afternoon to earn a little pocket money. At times though, I do feel abit left out when friends already got job though.



Well, it all changes when I received a phone call at 6:35pm, 17 of November from Finisar in Ipoh. When I see a Ipoh number I knew it was Finisar dy because that's the only company I applied in Ipoh. I wasn't expecting that they would hire me as I felt I didn't do well in the interview which was held last week. Well, by the grace of God and help from a great friend (you know who you are), the answer from the lady on the phone was "the management has decided to hire you."

I was so shocked that I can't believe my ears. After almost half a year jobless applying here and there, this is the first job offer I got in which I have the least confidence in after interview. Like what the bible say in 2 Corinthians 12:9-10,

”but he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.” So, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities for the sake of Christ; for whenever I am weak, then I am strong.”

I just really want to thank God for His provision and really through this, I know that he hasn't forgotten about me. :D Now, I need to wait for the company to get some letter from UTP only they will issue a offer letter to me. So, the next struggle will be just about how I catch up with this new job. May God continue to guild me in this area too.

Glory be to GOD!!!

6 comments:

  1. congrats congrats! :) can catch u in ipoh ad next time. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u're going to work in Ipoh?? what lah u.. I'm just about to go back only... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice la wei. haha. so u coming 2 visit us in cop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey bro! Am happy you got a job, and its in IPOH..my place wei..guess, u r goin to eat more everyday and need gym..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ipoh!? wow... can see you again after my iintern ^.^ congratz wei =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gab: Thanks. Ya. Can catch you for one sem lo.

    Ray: Yep. But when u go back UTP, can find me ma. Not that bad eh.

    Joe: Visiting u all is top priority man.. Lolx

    Aaron: Yep. Call me for gym when you are going ya. :P Need to control my food intake. No need go Ipoh already growing sideways, what more to say in Ipoh where food are plenty and cheap!! Haha.

    Stella: Yep. surely can.. Where you interning by the way?

    ReplyDelete