Saturday, November 21, 2009

Unforgetable Saturday~

Hey everybody,

Today is like any normal Saturday where I will go to church for youth at 745pm and have music practice after that for the next day service.

I was so happy seeing my guitar skills improving from time to time. I played slightly faster than before and I feel I blended better with our church worship team too. Besides, I see great improvement in terms of coordination and teamwork among the team too. I really want to praise God for that.

But something sad happened...

After practice today, as usual I keep my beloved electric guitar into its bag and off I go. Suddenly,

"BANG!!"

Everybody in the church turned around and looked at me and at that second, I realized my guitar is on the floor. I remembered I zipped my guitar bag properly earlier on and I wondered how did my guitar dropped anyway. I then looked at d bag once again to find out.

THE ZIP GAVE WAY!!!

Immediately, I picked up my guitar and looked for any damage caused by the fall. Here is the result.




A different angle view.


And some scratches at the knob and a little crack. Can't really see here though.

Ok, continue. In my mind I was saying to myself, "cham liao this time. No cure liao. It will be a very horrible mark there dy. Will my guitar still sound as good?"

Many of my church friends are waiting to close the door, so I didn't get to test the sound. So, I rushed home and quickly plugged my guitar to my amp. All the strings ran out of tune and I quickly tune them back. I wonder anything in the guitar could spoil or not. After tuning, the sounds seems like the same. I really hope it wouldn't spoiled so fast eh... Only 4 months old nia. Hmm. I would be grateful if some of you can leave some comments for any guidance. Thanks.


Anyway this is how my guitar look in whole.

3 comments:

  1. wah. kesian la... i read oso i feel the pain. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. man... i feel for ur wife wei.. baru 4 bulan sudah like dis.. i tink it's time... for HARD CASE!! man.. it shd cost arnd rm300 i tink. anyways from the look of it, the body damage is at a non-critical area.. even if the knob give problem, can stil replace. but maybe the vibration on the body wont be 100% perfect la. still shd be ok. keep me posted dude~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments. It sounds ok all just I feel annoyed by the sharp feeling below my arm. I need to get a sticker, a nice one to cover it. Lolx. I recently bought a new guitar bag tho, which cost rm100 and is totally satisfied with it for now la :)

    ReplyDelete