Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hey everybody,

Today is my last day giving "baby sitting" sessions dy.

It had been 5 months I've been doing this part time job. I called it baby sitting cause I'm teaching playful, naughty, noisy, hyper active, small kids violin and piano. I remember them crawling under the chair, acting like robot etc etc. Lolx. Ya, I forgotten one, talkative too!!! :P I was abit stressed up in the beginning coping up with their hyperactive-ness, managing them by asking them to sit still on a chair, making sure that they learn something each lesson etc etc. It wasn't easy. Guess God is preparing me for hyperactive kids in future. Sweat. I somehow come to realize that parents nowadays are willing to spend money for their own kids to learn music. Even only learn a little per lesson too. Hehe. Furthermore, the fees were quite expensive nowadays.

After getting an exact date of me working in Ipoh (14 December 2009), the time I had left in Bintulu were very precious. This whole week, I had 4 "baby sitting" sessions in a row. Monday to Thursday. Suddenly, I got that type of feeling I'm gonna miss this. Here are some pics I took on the last day of my "baby sitting" sessions.


This is Titus.


This is Clement.

Both of them are my teacher's sons. The youngest is this one, Raymond. I don't give him lessons but sometimes I baby sit him too. Hehe. Btw, I have a few other students. But I didn't have any picture of them as I only bring my camera on the last day. Hehe.




This is the clerk at the piano school there. :D

And yeah,

I got a farewell gift too :D

A music cup. But no song come out la. Haha.

What made me most touch was when Titus told me just now, he said that he waited everybody to sleep last night so he can practice. He said he did all this because his teacher is leaving liao. Normally, he don't practice at all le for the whole week. Hmm.. (Guess his teacher should leave more often for him to practice more ho?)

That's all for this post :) God bless.

6 comments:

  1. u sure is u miss the kids or the clerk? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea jess.. y u so bad never even mention a bit of info oso bout the ..(ehem) clerk.. :P
    anyways maybe God preparing u to b a daddy soon ya.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wa.. kena bomb pulak. Lolx. Well, is for me to know and for you to find out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Thanks. You should try too! Keke

    ReplyDelete
  5. why o the violin and piano lessens on pc one?

    ReplyDelete