Saturday, January 31, 2009

The beginning of my CNY was a good start. Thank God the girl's CG (cell group), they all plan to have a CG outing on the night I wanted to leave for airport. So, we went to this place, "Crazy Ice Cream" to eat. The price was reasonable and the food was ok nice la.. Here are some pics..



Banana Split..



The CG outing..



In Kuching, my uncle bless us with some lobster.. My parents looks happy here..



This is how it looks like when it is cook..



I didn't eat much, just 1 small 1. Lazy peel the shell.. So hard and sharp. But surely, it taste awesome..



Here... My family picture with my grandma.. We will usually have family picture together with grandma every CNY...



Here are my three nephew and niece..



My father side family photo.. So big huh.. Got 1 cousin's family not in yet.. huhu..



Our reunion dinner.. Have so much of dishes.. Too many to list down.. So, I just save it. Want to know just contact me.. Hehe..



My dad holding a red wine, from Japan (if not mistaken).. For me, it taste yucky, but those who knows to taste it comment that it was so smooth and soothing. :P



Some pics from my mom's family..



The night before we left, we had a surprise birthday party for my bro. We bought secret recipe cake for him. My family all were very good in hiding this plan from my bro. We all work together well. Example, when my sis and I enter the house with the cake, my mom was like pulling him nearer to the toilet and said, "what's wrong with your hair? Why like that 1?" (Actually nothing with his hair la..)



We had steamboat... Rich steamboat..



Guess what time is this? 5am in the morning. My parents were so loving to stay back at the airport till the very last minute before my bro and I left...


Well, overall this CNY was wonderful but it was rather short but meaningful. Too bad I didn't manage to have visiting with my fellow UTP friends which we use to have for the past few years. Looking forward to our next visiting.. Hehe.. But, I thank God that I had the opportunity to go back Sarawak celebrate this festival with my families where some of my friends didn't even had the opportunity to go back. God bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment