Friday, January 9, 2009

wedding plan tag..

Man.. Why it takes so long to load xanga.. Haha.. This is my first time doing tag just to let u all noe...

How old are you?
I'm now 22 years old. Going to be 23 this year.. huhu.. “still young”

Are you single?
Yup, still s and a..

In what age do you think you'll get married?
Er.. Ideal would be around 28 to 30.. Need to work a few years first le to save some money. My dad always talk bout how expensive it is to get married 

Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
I’m still single le..

If not, who do you want to marry?
Look at the above answer.. :p

Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
For me, I would love just a wedding in church. I hate those Chinese tradition. Go the bride’s house la, drink tea la, then go our own house, blabla.. very tiring eh..

Your ideal motive?
Motive of getting married? Er.. wouldn't be lonely gua.. In times of trouble, at least got someone support from behind.. Haha.

Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Erm.. Definitely not china or taiwan coz I had been there before. Will discuss with my wife and choose to go places with a nice and reasonable one. Haha.

How many guests do you think you'll invite?
Friends and family lo. Around 20 tables like that la.. Don’t want too many.. Expensive. Hehe.

Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Simple will do...

Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?
I think something I’d make on my own.

How many layers of cake do you want?
Er… Never think of it o.. 1 like too little. 2 like weird. 3 I guess. Haha.

Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
Hotel. Hotel with air con (onot sure keep sweating inside) with good food.

When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Morning would be great. Not too hot. Evening kinda too late eh..

You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Indoors. With air con. Like I mentioned, onot later sure keep sweating inside which I don't like. But if picture taking I prefer outdoor la.. hehe

Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
Er.. anything la.. Don't really mind.

Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding?
I would like to play a few songs on piano for my bride. Some gospel songs la. Perhaps a song that I compose myself. Haha.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
I’m not really a morning person. Depends on what time I sleep the previous nite la..

Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Solemn is how wor.. Light one is how.. In between la then.. haha.

Describe your ideal husband/wife?
Hmm.. Ideal a.. a lot wor..
1) A strong Christian
2) Definitely a good cook
3) Would respect of who I am and what I decides
4) Can play some musical instrument
5) Pretty educated

Many more a.. If wan, ask me personally. Keke

Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Spoon and fork.

Champagne or red wine?
I don't like either. Shandy can ka? Haha..

Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
1 or 2 days after dinner and everything settle. Like that only can enjoy honeymoon ma.

Money or household items?
Money money money.. Its so funny, in the rich man’s world..

Who will pay for the bills?
Me kua.. Hopefully enough. Hehe. I got a friend, he work and save for more than 6 years and during the wedding, all his money finish. That’s scary man..

Are you ready for married life?
Don't siao la.. I still studying. No work, no money, can't talk bout it even.. haha..

Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
YES! Definitely..

Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
YES! Definitely again..

How many kids would you like to have?
At least 2 so the other son/daughter wouldn't be boring. Max 3, abo nid to drive a big car lor..

A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
Any house also can. As long as my wife and I lives together. Romantic le..

What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
Chinese 10 course meal,
Pork pork pork..

Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
Bluray disc.. Outdated la u all.. Lolx..

Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
1. Diane Teng
2. Gabriel
3. Joanne Yeo
4. Raymond Tie

I don't really blog 1.. So, only got 4 ppl to tag.. keke. Enjoy urself..

1 comment:

  1. Wei change the no. 1 can? I've done this tag twice d! Isaac's my witness. =P

    ReplyDelete