Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Guess where am I?

Hi everybody,

Guess where am I now? Haha.. I'm in LCCT. I didn't know have wireless connection here. Haha.

This is my first time coming to airport early in the morning. Super early. My bus from Ipoh, supposedly 9pm but I was having dinner with Aaron and the girl's cg at around 8.20pm and my food haven't arrived wen the clock strikes 8.50pm. So I decided to call the bus tel. number to change the time. Thank God that it is possible to change my bus time to another time, 1am.

So here I am, 4 something I reach LCCT. To my surprise, there are so so so many people at the airport. It doesn't seems that it is 4.30am in the morning. I thought it will be some quiet night where not many people will be around. Haha.. (Sounds abit sakai a me..)

Since I got a heavy bag, I quickly went to check in my bag but apparently the counter for my flight isn't open for check in. Haha.. So, I just did some window shopping and wait for KFC to open. So here I am, at KFC, online. Haha..

Well, this week really flew real fast. Like in no time I'm going back to Kuching. (Kuching!!!) Gonna enjoy it to the max.. K, God bless you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment