Monday, January 12, 2009

Mix feelings~

Hi everybody,

This hols really flew of just like that. How I wish i could just extend a few more days. Today my first day in UTP after a ok long sem break. My sem break were all bout meeting friends, playing games, moving house (ya, those who doesn't know, I'd moved back to Bintulu and now my house are still currently under renovation), cleaning new house and of course spending time with family.

Today too, I had many mix feeling. Lazy, sad, confused.

Lazy - cause its so nice to sleep in such cooling weather.

Sad - cause I miss my family so so so much. How I wish I were there even a day or two extra more. I just feel so unsecure and lonely though my roommate is around. I didn't mean that he ignore me or what, there is just something missing in life which is my family. Its weir huh how long I already had been in UTP (4 and a half years d). Hopefully after all my UTP friends are back, the feeling would fade gradually. I miss you all.

Confused - cause don't really know how to do my project. Still working on it. I came back a week earlier to UTP with the hope that I could do some of my FYP (Final Year Project) before class gets started. Well today, not much of progress as I was still kind of blur how and what components are needed. Will definitely need some more research. Those christian out there, please do pray for me. Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment