Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hi everybody,

I'd forgotten to post bout my results. How could I? I would like to praise God that although I expected perhaps at least 2 or 3 subjects fail, every paper I will be calculating what is the maximum marks I could get for the paper and could I pass or not.

I had been praying that, "God, all I want is that I could just pass all my papers and not resit any paper. I don't want to fail like before. I had learned from it. I want to graduate together with my batch mates. If I could just pass all the papers, I know that it is all about You who blessed me and answered my prayer. Please God.. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen"

I could just remember how sad and worried am I about my results when I finished my every paper last sem. You could ask my friend Kelvin, Melissa and Gabriel on how much I had complained to them regarding how I did in my finals. On the Thursday (8/1/2009) night when Gabriel sms me to tell me that results were out. I asked him to help me checked. He called me when he got my results and oh dear.. I was so nervous. I was so relieved to hear that I got all pass. GLORY BE TO GOD!!

My mom was kinda sad that her son would be sad for his poor results but honestly, I was filled with joy by looking at how much God had done..

Well, this coming sem will be another tough one again. I really pray and looking forward on how God would bless and guide me this sem. Praise the Lord.

3 comments:

  1. Have faith in the Lord, He will save you. :) God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse, hav faith in urself. U can do it as long as u play ur part. All the best!

    p.s. hw come u oso switch to blogger horrrr:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, brother jesse. i sense something suspicious. why you suddenly change to blogspot ha? *wink wink*

    add my ya, at http://leslielinda.wordpress.com/
    god bless

    ReplyDelete