Thursday, December 10, 2009

PERMATA trip~

Hi everybody,

I'm now in KL. Not exactly KL. I'm in PERMATA with my dad. He has a course here.

The journey to PERMATA was really a testimony. On the 8th December, both my father and I, reached KLIA and we took a taxi to pick up our car from the cargo. After an hour plus in the taxi, we finally reach our destination. We reached at 550pm. Guess what, their working hour is till 6pm. Praise God.

Then off we go to PERMATA. My dad said drive towards Putrajaya, and then towards Bangi. We all ended up reaching Bangi instead of PERMATA. Lol. We all dropped by a chinese operated sundry shop. The guy there was friendly, he told us the way. After dinner, off we go according to his direction. His directions were so clear in my head. Every single words he said I tried to remember and try to picture it. "I don't want to get lost again," I said to myself.

Praise God, we reach at 850pm. And once again guess what, the working hour for the people working at the "check in" counter is 9pm. So, happily we check in. And the room was much better than I expected. Thank God.

What a day. Haha.

I am very happy because I am able to meet my batch mate, Isaac who is working here in Permata. We met up for lunch and had great time despite getting lost looking for char siew rice :D Its really a divine appointment by God for me to meet Isaac here because I'm not a Petronas employee and that means I don't don't come to this place for training. And seldom too I follow my dad to his course. Haha.

The downside of this trip was, the second day (9th December), I caught a fever. I had slight sorethroat in the morning and at night, I have fever. After taking two Panadols, I got much better. Now all I need is some good rest because we going to Ipoh tomorrow. Haha.

Good night.

ZzZZZz ZZzzzzzZ

1 comment: